1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award. (see end of post)
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (No particular order…)
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
7 things about me:
1. I’m an Air Force brat
2. I always have to watch the ending credits of movies if I like the music.
3. Slugs give me the heebee-jeebees…but where do I live? In Slugville, USA.
4. I don’t like cream pies or whipped cream–it’s a texture thing. I don’t care too much for marshmallows either. Sounds like a white thing but it’s not because I can eat most treats coated in powdered sugar.
5. I’m a fitness junkie. Art of Strength Providence is one of my favorite kettlebell workouts. Check out a clip here. I also used to be a Turbo Kick certified instructor.
6. I was in London when Prince William was born and cheered the royal family when they returned to Kensington Gardens after his christening.
7. I have orbs in my house that only show up on camera shots…shudder…but otherwise all is normal.
Now, to pass on the award to 15 new recipients. This is tough for me because I’ve just started following some blogs, just started tweeting, just started Facebook, so I’m still a n00b, but here goes:
Jewel / Pink Ink
Vanessa K. Eccles