The “rules” for the award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award. (see end of post)
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (No particular order…)
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
7 things about me:
1. I’m an Air Force brat
2. I always have to watch the ending credits of movies if I like the music.
3. Slugs give me the heebee-jeebees…but where do I live? In Slugville, USA.
4. I don’t like cream pies or whipped cream–it’s a texture thing. I don’t care too much for marshmallows either. Sounds like a white thing but it’s not because I can eat most treats coated in powdered sugar.
5. I’m a fitness junkie. Art of Strength Providence is one of my favorite kettlebell workouts. Check out a clip here. I also used to be a Turbo Kick certified instructor.
6. I was in London when Prince William was born and cheered the royal family when they returned to Kensington Gardens after his christening.
7. I have orbs in my house that only show up on camera shots…shudder…but otherwise all is normal.
Now, to pass on the award to 15 new recipients. This is tough for me because I’ve just started following some blogs, just started tweeting, just started Facebook, so I’m still a n00b, but here goes:
Jewel / Pink Ink
Vanessa K. Eccles
And a great big THANK-YOU to Ellen for passing on this blog award to me. Check out her blog too while you’re at it here.
“I was in London when Prince William was born and cheered the royal family when they returned to Kensington Gardens after his christening.” Jealousy! I bet that was awesome <.<
Pingback: I Haz BlogType AwardThing – End Of The World Imminent « The Graveyard
Thanks so much Claire! Am belatedly doing the same . . .
Aww, thank you so much! I think it’s adorable that you were in London not only before I was born, but before my parents even met. 😉
Yeah…adorable… Just think if I’d met your father first, how much sweeter you might have turned out. (ha ha! totally kidding, Para, though he did work at the Ministry of Serious Fraud which is seriously sex-ay!). :p