Roane Publishing is giving away THREE ARCs of Skydreamer!
Fantasy / Romance
Release Date: March 30, 2015
For fire talent, Jaden Zarie, life is far from a fairy tale. Blisters from any contact with water, check. Sleeping in a shed behind your greedy Uncle’s house, check. Ex-boyfriend scouting the bar where you work for one-night stands every night, double check.When Jaden sets off to secure a new life with her two sisters, winning a contest with a huge pile of gold on the line seems like a quick fix. Getting hitched to Draven Winterbourne, King of the Dragon-changers, and finding true love, was beyond anything she could have hoped for.But a friend turned enemy threatens to take it all away. Jaden is thrust into an alternate universe and separated from her new husband and her sisters, she must summon up the courage to start over, alone, knowing she may never see any of them again.
Roane Publishing is giving away THREE ARC copies to three lucky winners!
You don’t even have to be a blogger.
If you are willing to leave an honest review between the dates March 30th – April 1st, you are eligible to enter.
How? Simply fill out the form!
You have until Midnight of March 7th when three winners will be chosen by random drawing.
Guest author Terri Rochenski has the keys to my blog today to tell you a little bit about her new release, Secret of the Souls, book #2 in the Pool of Souls series.
Writing a series always has its challenges. I asked Terri what some of hers were in writing book two of Pool of Souls. Here she is to tell you more about it…
Ten goofs I made / corrected while writing book #2 of Pool of Souls
- For some reason when I try to type the word ‘from’, my fingers type ‘form’. More than one such occurrence was found while editing!!
- Horrible, but … occasionally I still put in two spaces after a sentence. *slinks away in embarrassment*
- Some days the brain forgets there’s such a thing as these little tricksters: lead / led and beacon / beckon. Yeah. My brain no likey these two.
- During edits, I realized my love affair with ‘eyes’ and ‘gaze’.
- In fantasy, there are always strange names, and although I try to choose pretty basic, easy to pronounce ones, I STILL misspell them. *face palm*
- Trying to remember when to use Lord / lord, Lady / lady, & King / king. You’d think after the first of the series being published that I would have a clue.
- Moving body parts. Yup. Like this one booboo I had to fix:
Lord Thayne’s fist smashed onto the bath’s tiled edge. Um. No.
The lord smashed his fist onto the bath’s tiled edge. Much better.
- A person’s gaze TO someone rather than ON them while speaking. *double face palm*
- PoV breeches. Bad, bad, bad.
- Missing quotation marks!!!
Thanks, Terri. Gee, those don’t sound that bad.
Secret of Souls is available NOW in both paperback and ebook formats:
Terri started writing stories in the 8th grade, when a little gnome whispered in her brain. Gundi’s Great Adventure never hit the best seller list, but it started a long love affair with storytelling.
Today she enjoys an escape to Middle Earth during the rare ‘me’ moments her three young children allow. When not playing toys, picking them back up, or kissing boo-boos, she can be found sprawled on the couch with a book or pencil in hand, and toothpicks propping her eyelids open.
Find more about Terri at www.terrirochenski.com
Website / Blog / Facebook / Twitter / Goodreads