- ~500 words / day on Sins of Our Mothers first draft √√
- Complete first edit of My Fair Vampire √
- Participate in AW’s Flash Fiction Challenge at least 3x / month √
- Blog at least 4x / week (1-FFC, 2 & 3-80 days status, 4-Other) √√
- Enter 1 writing contest / month (not yet but plenty of time)
The only goal I’m going to tweak is #1. I’m going to stick to 500 words per day but it doesn’t have to be for Sins of Our Mothers. It can be either of the 2 stories I’m currently working on under other pen names.
All said and done, I’m doing well. The toughest part has been the 500 words. The internet is too distracting at times but usually once I get going, I’m fine.
I’m looking for a NaNoWriMo-like monthly calendar writing widget to color green if I make my goal, yellow if I come close and red if I miss. Anyone? Bueller?
I also log my daily activities on the ROW80 page I made.
Check out the Linky Tools index of progress reports from other intrepid ROW’ers.
Now, carry on!